Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Words in to thin air

I'd like to think of this blog as a place where I can post my lyrics, my latest crazy story, or perhaps the frustrations that are men. Currently, there's no crazy story, and men are on my positive side! Guess that leaves me with only one action....

As time has passed by
I’ve done nothing but cry
I’m missing you
Wanting to see you again

As life seems to move on
I sit here writing this song for you
I’m wanting you

You are so far away, today
Can I tell you?
That I love you
I miss you
I wish I could be with you

You were my wonder woman
You taught me how to live
You showed me my way of life
I’m so thankful that you did
You are my inspiration
Helping me along my way

With you in my life
I’ve got no place to hide
I’m missing you
Trying to be like you again

As I learn and grow
I try my best to be like you
To sing like you

You were my wonder woman
You taught me how to live
You showed me my way of life
I’m so thankful that you did
You are my inspiration
Helping me along my way

You’re so far away, today
Can I tell you?
That I love you
I miss you
I wish I could be with you

Learn today
I’ll try to move on
Know it’s true today
Just as I’ve done
I know you believe
You’ve just got to see

2 comments:

Jake Trent said...

All right. Nice run of prose there. I can hear the melody now. Or maybe that's "Sing us a song, you're the Piano Man..." :)

Holy creativity, Batman!

Mallory said...

Yeah, I wrote that one right after my sister passed away.