Here is a song I wrote for one of my Laurel Projects. I've been writing it and rewriting it for years. And still, I don't think it is done.
Walking where He walked/reading what He taught/just brings this overpowering emotion/I can't help but feel so calm./Doing what He did/Renewing what I covenanted/For in the name of Him I live my life/I want to join in and help the fight.
For He is my brother and He is like no other/giving His all just for my sake/I'll prove my worth with choices I make.
Keeping what I promised/Teaching the fullness of the gospel/Thanking Him for all the blessings that He gave/I pray for His love and for His strength./Treating all with kindness/Serving as He reminds us of all the lives He has saved/I’ll show my gratitude by how I live.
For He, He is my brother and He is like no other/giving His all just for my sake. I'll prove my worth with choices I make./For He is my brother and He is like no other and He gave His all just for my sake./I'll prove my worth with choices I make.
No comments:
Post a Comment