Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Cure for the Pain

Long time no blog. But I want to put up some stuff I have written in the last few years. It's not much. I've taken a far too long break from writing. I don't even know why. Guess I have been distracted with unimportant things in life.

This next piece is a song I wrote while I was going through cancer treatments. I wanted to write something that showed my pain, but ultimately wasn't THAT depressing. It isn't quite finished (it just ends with out a conclusion) but I had forgotten about it and wanted to share.

Everyday, over and over
just lying here, getting colder and colder
it's bringing me down again.
My thoughts are mixed all around again.

This new day doesn't start off any better
I swear my tears are becoming wetter.
The simpleness of life 
seems like a million miles away.

Can't we all go and find the answers
Life's mysteries need to be discovered!
Let's find a cure for the pain,
a way to stop it before it started.

Another day, over and over
just crying here getting older and older
I'm feeling down again
I must turn my thoughts upside again.

Because, this new day can start off better
I swear my tears are becoming sweeter
The simpleness of life
Seems like it has a million ways to try.

Can't we all go and find the answers
life's mysteries need to be discovered!
Let's find a cure for the pain
a way to stop it before it started.

Here's your chance
It's on your shoulders
you can bring others down
or be the one to change their life

(to be continued?? lol)

No comments: